Installing this stove hood is quick and easy. The FIT system eliminates measuring, cutting and filler strips for a smooth fit every time. Once installed, the hood vent kitchen fan operates at a quiet 1.0 sone at its lowest of three fan speeds so it won't disturb family time in the kitchen. Plus, you can use the Boost function for extra suction to remove odors. A dishwasher-safe, full-width grease filter and Tap Touch controls make for an easy clean while LED task lighting helps you keep a close eye on food so each dish turns out the way you want it to. And when cooking introduces steam, grease, smoke or odors into the surrounding air, a 350 CFM motor class† takes care of it.
- The FIT system eliminates measuring, cutting and trim for a perfect fit every time.
1.0 Sone at Low Speed
- Keep noise down in the kitchen with the quiet operation of 5.2 sones at the hood's highest speed with a recirculation option.
Dishwasher-Safe, Full-Width Grease Filters
- Dishwasher-safe filters trap unwanted grease and odors and wash easily for reuse.
- Get an extra boost of suction to quickly vent smoke and odors for 10 minutes.
Tap Touch Controls
- Tap Touch controls are as easy to use as they are to clean.
Powerful 3-speed, 350 CFM Motor Class
- Three fan speeds provide the right amount of ventilation for every meal you prepare.
LED Task Lighting
- LED lighting designed to last longer than standard incandescent light bulbs.
- By not having to connect to outside air, this hood can be installed almost anywhere, including a condo. Recirculation happens through filters to help keep the air fresh.
- #1 Selling Appliance Brand in the U.S.A.
ABOUT MAYTAG® APPLIANCES, CAREERS AND MORE DEPENDABILITY IS OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU Inside every Maytag appliance is the tough, hard-working spirit of American dependability. It’s more than commercial grade gears and gaskets – parts alone can’t cook a dinner for five. It’s a dedication to working better, stronger and longer. A lot of people depend on you. So for over 100 years, Maytag has been dedicated to building machines that you can depend on. Because dependability, well, that’s just what Maytag does.